Thursday, March 10, 2016

Liberty Purchases!... now I have to wait.

There are some fabrics coming to my house.  I haven't ordered anything from fabric.com in quite some time, but I had to have some Liberty.

I think I'm going to call this one the start of my Easter dress (because that's the only way I am justifying buying two yards of it).  I am thinking a classic wrap dress with my TNT Vogue 8379.

One Liberty print wasn't enough, though.  I got a bit of this cotton lawn.  I'm not sure exactly what it will be come, though - either a simple dress or a full skirt.

Did you see Waffle Patterns' new coat pattern?  So nice.  I keep saying I need a rain coat, so I ordered some nylon fabric with that on mind.  I love a white jacket!

This cotton knit jumped into my cart, too.  How cute will this be made up as a tank top with some white shorts this summer?

And my last purchase.  This cotton batik just spoke to me.  I love a graphic batik and a border print to boot, and these colors are so "me."  This will definitely be a sundress in my near future.

11 comments:

  1. I love the Liberty of London fabrics and even got some of the Heidi Maria (your first fabric) in red a couple of years ago which I made into V8379 wrap dress--I absolutely love this dress. The fabric is such a pretty pattern and behaves so well; you will love it. All your other choices are lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would definitely have been tempted by red!

      Delete
  2. Your fabrics are really nice and I can understand why you're excited and a little frustrated you have to wait! That navy and white print knitt is going to be absolutely stunning with some white shorts! I can't wait to see the finished project! BTW, the jacket is really nice…are you going to make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning to make that jacket. We'll see... I've never tried a rain coat before, but I do need one!

      Delete
  3. Very nice! I agree with Myra - the tank will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Love those liberty's and the batik . I've been tempted a time or two to buy some Liberty print but I never have for some reason. Well, maybe the hefty price? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, definitely an investment! Calling the biggest purchase "for my Easter dress" helped. :-)

      Delete
  5. Ooh! Love those liberty's and the batik . I've been tempted a time or two to buy some Liberty print but I never have for some reason. Well, maybe the hefty price? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The waiting is always the worst part, isn't it? =) I love that coat pattern--so many great details! I have purchased some Liberty fabrics (silk twills, nabbed during a sale) from Fabric.com as well, and was pleased with them. Can't wait to see yours made up, especially that jersey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)